Taxes And Combat-Injured Veterans.

Did you receive a lump-sum disability severance payment when you separated from military service? You may be entitled to a refund of the taxes you paid on that income. Learn more.

Share this article...

Want tax & accounting tips and insights?

Sign up for our newsletter.

I confirm this is a service inquiry and not an advertising message or solicitation. By clicking “Submit”, I acknowledge and agree to the creation of an account and to the and .
I consent to receive SMS messages

Track Your Refund

Check your State Refund

Get in Touch
119 N McCarthy Rd, Suite A
Appleton, Wisconsin 54913
(920) 225-6436
Powered by CountingWorks PRO
Social Media
© 2024 Murray, Roberts & Otto CPA - All rights reserved.